Monday, January 2, 2012

Are You Ready for 2012 Resolution?

Happy new year, folks!

I could not believe another year has come! When I recall what have I done in 2010,  I could not recall much. Overall, 2011 is considered a tough year for me. My career falls to the bottom and I lost my direction. I have yet to walk over it until now. I have also failed to achieve all my 2011 resolutions target. 


I know. If I don't do something about it, I think it won't make a change or improvement. Whatever it is, I really want to take this opportunity to thank to my career mentors, who advice and taught me when necessary. Due to my limited intelligent, I only managed to learn some from them. 

For 2012, I dare not to set more than 3 resolutions. I just need 3 and I really want to achieve them this year. Well, might as well just let me just share my 2012 resolutions with you here. 


Resolution #1 - Develop new career path
I have lost my direction over the past 1 year due to retrenchment. And the way I work seems totally not align with the boss and company's direction. I have tried my best to improve, but end up it's still a failure. I think it's time to develop a new career path while it is still possible (getting older).

Resolution #2 - Improve existing attitude
Attitude determines a person's success and failure. To approach success as well as become a leader, a person needs to build and maintain aggressive and positive attitude. I'm trying to build it over the past 6 months, but it's still a failure. I look forward to possess this attitude in 2012.

Resolution #3 - Get a Girl Friend
I won't feel shy to tell you. I'm not young anymore and it's been single for quite some time. So it's really the time to find a partner, but I'll still put my career is still my #1. I believe I just need a little bit of aggressiveness, courage, effort, time and luck, this can be achieved!

Hmm, after review these 3 resolutions above again, I don't think they are difficult to achieve anymore this year? It's all about determination and action. I will let them come true this time!


How about yours? Are you satisfied with your 2011 resolutions? What about 2012? 

If you don't act on it, it is just another year.
Happy 2012 and all the best for our new resolutions!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan