Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Perfect Husband

Happy mother's day to all mothers around the world!

So, have you wish your mum already? And what gift had you contributed to your mum today? Okay, my post today is not about mother's day or the gift. I realized long time I didn't post a joke in my blog, so I would like to try one today. May be you've heard about it, but who care?

Here's the joke goes...

"Several men are in the locker room of a fitness club. A mobile phone on a bench rings and one of the men engages the hands free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room are trying to listen.

Man: 'Hello?'

Woman: 'Honey, it's me. Are you at the club right now?'

Man: 'Yes'

Woman: 'I am at the central shopping center now and found a beautiful leather coat. It's only $800. Is it okay with you, if I buy it?'

Man: 'Sure, go ahead if you like it.'

Woman: 'And, I also stopped by a Mercedes dealership and saw the latest 2009 model of C200. I really liked it.'

Man: 'How much is it?'

Woman: 'It's a little bit expensive, $220,000.'

Man: 'All right. But for with this price, I want it with all the options included.'

Woman: 'Fantastic! Oh yes, one more thing honey, the bungalow I wanted last year is back on the market. Now they are asking for 30% extra of $3.5 millions!'

Man: 'Well, you may just go ahead and counter offer them at RM3 millions. They will probably take it. Otherwise, you can go for another $200k, if you think it is really a pretty good price.'

Woman: 'Brilliant! I'll see you later, honey. I love you so much!'

Man: 'I love you, too! Bye.'

The man hangs up the phone. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, with their mouths agape. And surprisingly, the man turns around and asks: 'Anyone know who this phone belongs to?'"

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan