Sunday, June 5, 2011

Aggressive Attitude Ruled?

How important is it to possess an aggressive attitude?

I was working in a semi-government IT company and worked 5 days a week for 10 years. Even though I'm doing partial sales, I don't have sales quota to achieve and everything is slow and relax. The laziness and lack of aggressive attitude have been rooted in my mind and body firmly. 

After I lost my good job, I'm now working as a very challenging and stress position right now, a sales guy who has a marvelous quarterly sales quota to achieve and subordinates to manage. It's just too busy to cope with this job. Well, perhaps that's the reason my blog post is getting lesser recently. 


I know it is very difficult to overcome something firm for 10 years. Somehow when I see others who able to make it and be a better person, I also want to try it. But my favorite strategy is that, I always give up in the middle of the game. I keep thinking that I want to quit, as soon as possible. Apart from being lazy, lack of aggressive and discipline, I don't like challenge as well. I like to do simple things but in hope to get great return. 

At this point of time, I realized aggressive attitude and hardworking are very important, not only to me to make a living, but to everyone who is looking for success in their career.

Aggressive attitude is the motor to success. It’s not only think aggressively but also act aggressively. Every day you wake up, you would be aggressive, in terms of thinking and communication. It’s always within your heart, if you possess it.


So, are you a person who has aggressive attitude? Let's run a test.
1.       I watch at least 1 hour news daily.
2.      I read newspaper daily.
3.       I read weekly news magazine weekly.
4.      I'm having bad mood occasionally for the entire day.
5.      My job is very boring.
6.        I encountering bad temper every hour or few hours.
7.       I like to get along with pessimistic people and pity on them.
8.      If anything goes wrong, I always blame on others.
9.         If there is something wrong or in trouble, I will share with others.
10.        If I angry with someone, I try not to talk to him/her not less than 4 hours.
11.       I bring personal problem to office, and discuss with colleagues.
12.         I always make the worst assumption.
13.    My mood can be affected by bad weather.

Yes for less than 2: Your attitude is aggressive.
Yes for 3 to 6: Your attitude toward aggressive is soft.
Yes for more than 7: You are seriously lack of aggressive.

Well, I scored 6 with Yes, damn it.
 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan