Sunday, April 19, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Review

Hah! It was a long time I have not write any review on movie. Hey, don't misunderstood that I have not visit cinema for long time. I did watch Fast & Furious 4, Knowing and Unborn lately. However, I didn't write a review on them, because they are just wasting my time. I don't meant they are not nice to watch, but these movies just unable to trigger my interest to write a review for them. See, human being is emotional, including writing movie review! Haha.

So what's so special about Wolverine? Well, if you're fans of X-men, or you've been chasing and watching X-men movie series, or you like hero & action movie, then this is the movie for you. To be honest, I like this kind of movie, because the ideas and technology are fresh, and perhaps no brain is required to enjoy this movie.


The poster design of Wolverine is really simple hah.


Basically this movie talks about the history of Wolverine from young before he joins the X-men team. And a lot of things happened between his brother, Victor, his girl friend Silver Fox, and his former boss, William Stryker. Well, for me the story itself is not really interesting, but the technology applied. I would say Wolverine does not disappointed me compared to the previous X-men series. I like the casting as well, especially Huge Jackman.

Here's my personal review on X-men Origins: Wolverine.
Cast: 7.5/10
Plot: 6/10
Effect: 8.5
Cinematography: 8/10
Action: 5.5/10
Story line: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10



Quite a few of fighting scenes can be found in Wolverine.

Go and watch Wolverine when you're free. To avoid missing the exciting scenes, do prepare not to go toilet in the cinema. See ya!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan