Thursday, January 30, 2014

Learn Through Mistake

No doubt, we all make mistakes, and I believe we all try to avoid mistakes by doing the right thing. THis is because making a mistake is pain, in terms of feeling and other causes, like loss of money or resources.

Well, I made some mistakes over these 2 months, and few of them are quite heavy. I was so regret and upset when it happened, because they are stupid mistakes. The feeling is really bad, especially they are stupid mistakes. I believe you do experience the same thing, at least once or twice a year.


I'm thinking whether there is a way to avoid this kind of stupid mistakes. The only way I can think of is always on alert, think properly before you do something or make a decision, and don't be lazy to think one step ahead. Proactive and thinking definitely will help to avoid stupid or common mistakes.

However, we are all human. No matter how smart and how many steps we think ahead, sometimes and somehow, stupid mistakes will still happened. Perhaps because we are too focus on other matter or problem and didn't pay much attention to certain matter, or we are upset, sick, and so on.

So the rule of thumb, don't bother about the stupid mistake too much even they happened twice a day onto you. If it happens for the first time, get regret and upset for a maximum of 10 minutes and then try to remember it hardly. After that, just let it go and I'm sure I won't repeat the same mistake again, at least not the coming few months as long as it's still inside my memory. I feel like I'm a better person by using this method.

Okay. I just made another stupid mistake by updated the content to the wrong blog. Hahahaha!!!

We all learn and we will become the wise men. It's Chinese New Year in 30 minutes. Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese folks!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan