Sunday, January 5, 2014

Play Golf

I love to play basketball when I was young, from 15 to 30 years old. It's a very long period but I just think teamwork is fun. After I cannot perform any more and due to stamina problem, I changed it to badminton since a couple of years back. Okay, I only can play double as I have stamina problem.

After a few years, somehow I cannot excel in badminton due to lack of effort and practice. I treat it as exercise only, but I still want to be a strong player.


Recently, I met a few friends who is playing golf. They tried to convince me to play it, not only as companion but benefit in terms of get to know more people and may help in business. Well, I'm not interested in a one-man show sport as it looks very boring. So I rejected them since few months back.

My good friend even brought me to golf shop to shop for club and wears yesterday. I was stunned when I see the clubs' and shoes price. Well, no doubt it is a very expensive sport and no wonder majority of the players are businessmen or high income people.


Anyway, since my good friend offers me his beginner club for free and I also can obtain some sponsors from my company in terms of free lessons. Why not I give it a try? 

I'm a lefty. After watched some beginner guides from YouTube, I don't think it is an issue of a lefty using normal club and I'll just give it a try. So, I'll just make golf as 1 of my 2014 try list.

Golf, here I come!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan