Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup 2010 Betting

After a long waiting for 4 years, it's time for World Cup this month, folks. I'm too excited about it, even though my country is not part of the participants. Anyway, I just worry and wonder about the physical security of the matches held in South Africa. Hope everything will be fine.

When we talk about World Cup, a lot of people, especially men are betting money on it. I don't know why, some of them said that they can make money while enjoying the match, some of them are just betting to increase the excitement of the match watching. To me, I refrain from betting World Cup. This is because I'm too lazy to do homework and I just have no luck. I suffered huge loss from the previous World Cup games. I guess I need to put a stop on it this time.


I believe it is boring if I just watch it for nothing. Okay, if you are the same like me, perhaps we can do something about it. We can try to join some online competition, and we still can bet the matches to win some prizes for ourselves. AsianBookie.com, as usual, is offering it's World Cup competition through it's web site, by allowing us to bet all the matches, with handicap and over/under bet. The winner will gets USD300 from Ladbrokes, following by the other 24 winners with some consolation USDs. You may check out the prize yourself. 

If you really want to bet online, perhaps you can try bet365.com, it is giving away bonus up to USD200 for new customer who deposit USD25 and above. Please take note that Bet365.com did not pay me to advertise this, but I was bet365.com customer before and I'm very satisfied with their services.

I have joined and playing this game since 2002, but as I said, I've no luck to be the winner yet. Let's see what's my luck this year. I've placed my bet for today's 2 matches, as follows:

So what you waiting for? Have fun betting and good luck!
 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan