Saturday, January 16, 2010

How To Read Fast?

I believe you have heard enough of how to make money online or how to be a millionaire from the Internet. Well, that could be interesting to read on from the first time. How about, how to read fast?

To be honest, I always have problem to read an article, book or magazine. I always cannot concentrate and read them very slow. I wasting a lot of time to read a short article. I always envy those who can read very fast and able to understand what they are reading. Until very recently, I realized the important to read fast to save up my precious time. I really have to overcome it, as I still have many materials to read for the remaining of my life.

After did a quick research, seems like there are many ways to improve the reading speed. One of the articles even mentioned the tips can help you improve 300% in a short period. Sounds amazing. Unfortunately, I don't understand what is it talking about after reading it. And eventually, I come across a video. Those tips mentioned in the clip does make sense to me.

After practiced it for a couple of days, my reading speed seems slightly improve now. So, I would like to share it with you here, how to speed read.




Hope you will enjoy it. Have a nice weekend, folks!

5 comments:

cr3ap said...

Nice information that you share there. Good and now I can improve my reading skills to be even faster.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Vincent. 1st time visiting ur blog here. Hope u hv lots of practice on ur speed reading & don't slck off. Haha...

eKimkee said...

Thansk cr3ap, sure you can improve your reading skills, if you keep practicing.

eKimkee said...

Hi Yen, sure I will. Thanks.

Blogger said...

You can earn $20 per a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan