Saturday, January 23, 2010

Open Source Vehicle

Let's face it, when I say Open Source, most of you will think about software (OSS). Open source has been developed for quite many years and it has been developed and transform to many industries. Thus, with the advance and agile development and innovation, open source does not apply to software alone anymore in recent years.

The first time I heard about OSS is about 12 years ago (Ow, I realized I'm already an old folk). Today, I heard about TREXA eV electric platform. The platform allows third parties to build upon a standard chassis with any type of body and accessories they would like. They did not mention any of licensing though and in this case, open source refers more to flexibility than in actually allowing for innovation in the underlying vehicle.



That's pretty cool uh! So, can we develop an open source movie, please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan