Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Magnificent Joystick

Perhaps it is not a new thing, I have quite a number of friends like to play TV games, like Play Station 3 and Nintendo Wii. When I see them playing, it looks fun and they really enjoy it a lot. I wish to buy one to play at home when I'm free too.

With the advent of the gaming technology, the gaming companies not only rely on games sales, they also focus on accessories revenue. Take Nintendo Wii as example, they sell a lot of compliment accessories prior to their games, such as dancing pad, machine gun, boxing punch cover, etc. 

Recently, I saw someone from Internet is trying one type of new joystick, which is highly attracted my attention. I wonder you have try it before, as below...



What other type of joystick is more comfortable and have fun than the above one? No more I guess?

If you like this blog, please kindly subscribe to my full feed RSS. Happy reading! 

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan