Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Easy Way to Submit Your Website To Search Engines


Have you already submitted your main blog or website to the top search engines around the Internet, so the reader can reach your blog and in a way increase your blog/website traffics?

It's true that most of the effective website URL submission service requires you to pay. As usual, just to share with you that I found a good one last few weeks back, and it is totally FREE. This free website submission tool, SubmitExpress will submit your website or blog to 70 over top search engines for free, including Google.com via submission script. 


After I submitted my blog for about few minutes on SubmitExpress.com, I immediate received responds from the search engines confirmation. Even though my blog traffics don't really increase significantly, but at least I've done something on it. 

May be you want to give your website/blog a try. Have fun!
 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan