Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year New Resolution? Not Necessary.

Time flew like rocket, it's 2011 and I'm going to be 31 this year. I don't really like it.

What I mean is, I'm not afraid of my age increment, but the achievement and contribution from me so far. When I was young, I always dream to be a successful businessman and charitarian. I wish I able to contribute something to my family and the country. Well, in fact it's just a dream for me, I just did not try to work them out at all.


When I look at what I am now, I'm basically achieve and contribute nothing especially to my family and the society. I don't want to feel sorry for myself when I'm retired after 20 to 30 years from now. I hope 31 is still not too late for me to continue to work my ultimate goals out.

The local always say, new year new resolution. Yes, I do have new resolutions this year. Unfortunately, I haven't achieved most of my resolutions last year!  I've set 4 major and 3 minor resolutions last years, but I only achieve 1 major and 1 minor resolutions. The rests are consider unfinished or failure. 


Well, in fact, some of them are just not that difficult, but I just didn't work them out hard. Anyway, as long as I don't give up, there is no such thing called failure. As a result, I've to continue what have yet to achieve on last year, before I can pursue new one. 

I'm sorry that I unable to share with you my last year resolutions here, due to some reasons. I hope this can be over soon. Nonetheless, I can assure you that they just cannot resolve with money. Most of my resolutions definitely need effort, time, passion, thinking and diligent as a whole to achieve.

Anyway, for those who have achieved your last year resolutions, congratulations to you! It's time for you to work out for your new year resolutions. For those who are like me, we have to work harder this year. Remember, we have yet to fail. For those who don't have new year resolution, perhaps you want to try it out this year. It's interesting. 


The moment you achieve your resolution, the more challenging it is, the more you will have the joy and satisfaction you can't express by word. Of course, don't set them neither too easy nor unrealistic, but make them more challenging.

All the best to you in year 2011, folks.

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan