Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chinese's Karma or you are having mental problem, Stone?

Hollywood actress Sharon Stone has suggested that the Chinese earthquake which claimed tens of thousands of lives may be "karma". I think she was too emotional and totally lame of saying this in front of the public, and she should respect the victims and other people's country. She is wrong definitely this time, I hope she apologize to chinese ASAP, otherwise she shall be blacklisted by chinese and affecting her income, no joke.

Below was her conversation with the journalist, how arrogant is she.

"I'm not happy with the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans. I don't think anyone should be unkind to anyone else … and I'm wondering how should we deal with the Olympics because of they are not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who's a good friend of mine," Stone said in the video. "And then this earthquake and all this stuff happened and I thought, 'Is that karma? When you're not nice that the bad things happen to you?'"

Stone added, she changed her mode of thought when she got a letter from the Tibetan Foundation, which said that people from the country were venturing into China to help those in need after the disaster."That made me cry," "They asked me if I'd like to write a quote about that and I said that I would, that it was a big lesson to me, that sometimes you have to learn to put your head down and be of service, even to people who aren't nice to you."

Here's the Youtube version.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan