Monday, September 27, 2010

How Safe is AirAsia Online Payment Gateway?

I'm not sure about other countries, but I believe most of the South East Asians are flying with Air Asia and purchase it's air ticket online.

I bought a return ticket online from Air Asia on last few days ago. As you know, you will get a HTTPS once you login and selected your flight schedule. Everything goes smooth initially, until I came to the payment page, where I accidentally noticed there is a warning sign from my browser address bar. For your information, I'm using Google Chrome 6.0.472.63.


 When I further click on the warning sign, it displays the following information:


Based on the warning message, it claimed that some resources in the payment page is not secure and has the possibility view by others. This is my first time encountering this warning. I tried using IE8 and it has no similar warning.

My question is, how safe is AirAsia online payment gateway? I'll going to post this issue to Air Asia and see what they are going to reply me. Stay tune.

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan