Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Tiger Year!

Gee, I've been too busy to prepare what is necessary for the coming Chinese New Year in my hometown these few days. My sincere apology that there were no blog post in the past few days. So, how about you? Are you busy too? 

I don’t know why, I’ve been suffering quite many bad things since the beginning of year 2010. Perhaps Tiger year is a challenge year for me? How about you? Are you running any good luck so far? Well, whatever it is, I just want to borrow this opportunity to wish you, Happy Chinese Yew Year! 



Farewell to the 'Bull' year, and welcome for the 'Tiger' year.


For those who gambling, I wish you win a lot of money. For those who visit friends and relatives house, I wish you get a lot of 'Ang Pow' with big value inside. For those who back to hometown, gather and celebrate CNY with their family, wish you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. For those who want a rest after some hard works, here's the opportunity for you.

And finally, happy reading, folks!

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan