Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eagle Eye Review

Excuse me, it's time for movie review again. And unfortunately, this time will goes to Eagle Eye.

Since these 2 days are public holidays, I went to national park for vacation during day time and I watched Eagle Eye on last night. So I'm having a good time to enjoy my holiday. And now I'm using my free time to make a post here. ;)


This poster is nothing to do with the Eagle Eye movie synopsis I suppose?


In summary, I have to comment this movie is out of my expectation, copycat and not as creative as I thought. The elements are more or less the same as I-Robot. So I would say I'm having hard to enjoy this movie. However, if you yet to watch I-Robot, it might be a good movie for you.


I'm not very impress with the casts in Eagle Eye.


Here's my ratings for Eagle Eye for your reference.
Cast: 4/10
Plot: 7/10
Effect: 7.5
Cinematography: 8/10
Action: 7/10
Humor: 0.5/10 (no funny scene for me though)

Story line: 5.5/10
Chick: 1/10 (no impressive chick found)
Overall: 5.5/10


Quote of the movie: "You have been activated."

My advise is, you can watch it if you are free.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't Eagle Eye the one where Shia LaBeouf becomes Indiana Jones? dang, now i'm all confused...

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan