Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Mummy 3 Review

Have you watch the famous movie of The Mummy Series?

After anticipating for so long, the Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor is finally on show in all the cinema since last week. And to be proud of it, my friends and I supported and watched the premier show on last Thursday evening, with very high expectation after watched the preview.


The Mummy 3 : Sickest Movie I Even Seen.


Sorry to tell you it is the sickest movie among The Mummy series. Other than usual graphic effects, there was no creativity, no surprise, poor story line, lousy ending, extra-ordinary plot and cast, good fighters fight like a lame, and I've so many complaint about it. I would say this film director is totally spoiled the 'The Mummy' brand.

Basically the plot is talks about long time ago (I guess 1946), in the Far East, trouble seeking father and son duo Rick and Alex O'Connell (unnecessary character) unearth the mummy of the first Emperor of Qin, a shape shifting entity (too over the for it's flexibility) who was cursed by a wizard (too old yet the emperor & general still fall in love) centuries ago. And in the end, yes it doesn't has other answer, the good people won and got what they want, and the bad people died. Just like you shit in the toilet and finish your business daily.

Okay, the rests I lazy to mention here. When there everything is bad, there is always consolation. Luckily Isabella is the only entertainment for me, to keep me watching the whole movie. LOLz. She touched up a lot and looks gorgeous in the movie. I like her. But I'm not sure whether you noticed her butt was touched by Alex when they dance together in the end of the movie. A little bit pissed off but perhaps that's the price she had to pay for Hollywood. Good luck to her.


The only attractive point of The Mummy 3 - a very 'touch up' pretty chick.


Here's my review for The Mummy 3: Tomb of The Dragon Emperor.
Cast: 2.5/10
Plot: 1.5/10
Effect: 7/10
Cinematography: 5/10
Fighting skills: 2/10
Uniform: 5/10
Humor: 7/10
Story line: 3/10
Overall: 3.5/10

An idiot movie in overall. I think I'm not the only one criticize it.
I guess it would be better if Stephen Chow becomes the director. At least I able to laugh more. -.-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
Copyright 2009 Ekimkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan